LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA's Forum (142)

Forum Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"it is a good news Sir."

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Apr 28, 2013 to MS Excel to eGranthalaya 3 Migration Tool

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Dr. Anoop Kumar Bajpai

"Nice,The Footpath Library aims to make books more accessible to the homeless and dis…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Mar 25, 2012 to LIBRARY ON FOOTPATH : AN INNOVATIVE IDEA

40 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Asha Rajendra Ingale

"congrats.. For sharing your affection It''s obvious the two of you Have quite a deep…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Mar 25, 2012 to I received the JRF award letter fron UGC

26 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by RAJESH KUMAR GUPTA

"congrats.. For sharing your affection It''s obvious the two of you Have quite a deep…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Mar 25, 2012 to I received the JRF award letter fron UGC

26 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by RAJESH KUMAR GUPTA

"A very nice view... It should be attached an another law for the right sallary of Li…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Mar 25, 2012 to "Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

25 May 4, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

"Congratulation for the Happy Moment !!! A nice quote by Pablo Picasso "Action is the…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Mar 22, 2012 to There are 8004 members on LIS Links : Library and Information Science

14 Apr 2, 2012

"Dear Professionals, I am waiting for ur valuable reply for discussion on the above t…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Mar 12, 2012 to How we prepare an Academic Library Budget?

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA

"Thanks Dr. Badan Ji for the badge. I accept that this is a reward for us which encou…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Mar 12, 2012 to Know the LIS Links Member By Their Badge on Profile Photo

4 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Plz anyone kindly inform that where was the first Legislation starts Goa or Mizoram…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Mar 9, 2012 to Library Legislation in India.

22 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Tanaji Zende

"Dear Badan sir, I would like to remind your project,please continue this project.I t…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Feb 18, 2012 to Meet the Expert: LIS Links New Initiative

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop