LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Namrata joshi's Forum (44)

Forum Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"please tell me in which year it is mentioned clearly? "

Namrata joshi replied May 3, 2012 to A Circular of UGC/AICTE relating librarian's post is must to start new institution!

9 May 6, 2012
Reply by Namrata joshi

"Actually I need a circular of AICTE that shows Librarian's post is must to start new…"

Namrata joshi replied May 3, 2012 to A Circular of UGC/AICTE relating librarian's post is must to start new institution!

9 May 6, 2012
Reply by Namrata joshi

"Ha mai"

Namrata joshi replied Mar 21, 2012 to Are Library and Information Professionals are sweepers?

80 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by harshal anjaria

"I totally with you asheesh because when you working in any self finance structure or…"

Namrata joshi replied Mar 20, 2012 to Are Library and Information Professionals are sweepers?

80 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by harshal anjaria

"Dear Harshalbhai! I am not think so,because every profession require dedication.Even…"

Namrata joshi replied Mar 20, 2012 to Are Library and Information Professionals are sweepers?

80 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by harshal anjaria

"Dear Sir! Please see the attachment that mention librarian as a teaching staff"

Namrata joshi replied Mar 6, 2012 to Librarian is a teaching or Non-Teaching as per AICTE

22 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by DR. DHUMNE KISHOR MORESHWAR

"Sir,is any return document or instruction shows that thing?If you have please upload…"

Namrata joshi replied Mar 6, 2012 to Is Dictionary is Allowed in NET/SLAT/JRF examination?

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Rajashekhar M Patil

"Dear all! Please upload documents that prove the  librarian as a teaching in AICTE"

Namrata joshi replied Feb 28, 2012 to Librarian is a teaching or Non-Teaching as per AICTE

22 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by DR. DHUMNE KISHOR MORESHWAR

"okay sir!! It means we have to wait for april 2012? "

Namrata joshi replied Feb 5, 2012 to Please Tell Me what was the High Court Delhi Says for E-Journals Subscription

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by princy jose

"sir 16th april 2011? "

Namrata joshi replied Feb 5, 2012 to Please Tell Me what was the High Court Delhi Says for E-Journals Subscription

7 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by princy jose

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop