LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Kishor Singarkar's Forum (92)

Forum Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Respected madam, I am totally agree with your opinion We must do collectively to r…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jul 30, 2010 to Why is Career advancement scheme (CAS) denied to Deputy Librarians as per UGC... and What Information professionals can do ??

4 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Dr Neena Singh

"I too agree with your statement, Today in some cases Librarian post is like USE &…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jul 27, 2010 to Is it right to give designation like Asst. Librarian / Librarian etc. in the notifications by various Institutes without pay scales as per UGC / AICTE ?

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Kishor Singarkar

"Good Morning .....Dear 1 No No Dear I don't mind ...! Total Numer of staff -08+03+0…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jul 16, 2010 to Merging of libraries that are functioning in the same premises: Is this good or bad idea in today’s era ?

3 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by narsingrao

"Dear Sanjay Sir, Actually what I wanted to discuss…In Symbiosis International Unive…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jul 16, 2010 to Merging of libraries that are functioning in the same premises: Is this good or bad idea in today’s era ?

3 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by narsingrao

"Phool Singh ji ...! Do you think that..There are some professional gap between priv…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Jul 12, 2010 to How Could An Employee Concentrate on his / her NET/SET, M Phil/ PhD?

7 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by TRUPTI PARIDA

"Dear Kutty Kumar ..! I don't have any idea but you can use following website . www…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Apr 6, 2010 to Free Online Dewey Decimal Classification.

22 Dec 21, 2021
Reply by Santhi Durai

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH ..! Kavita Madam ji"

Kishor Singarkar replied Mar 4, 2010 to Librarian / Information Broker / Technical gatekeeper / Cyberian: What to Use

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Anandraj K C

"Hello Madam, Thank you very much for providing this valuable information & it's…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Feb 24, 2010 to What is Public lending right ? Please give me the inportance of PLR

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Kishor Singarkar

"dear madam , just see this website ... http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/pdf?vid=5&am…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Feb 23, 2010 to ALA rules for filing of entries

2 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Mrs.K Kavita Rao

"The Native POSIX Thread Library (NPTL) is a software feature that enables the Linux…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Feb 14, 2010 to What is NPTL

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Vijender Kumar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop