LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Kishor Singarkar's Forum (92)

Forum Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Solanki Madam, Thank you very much for agree with my statement. Theriotically a…"

Kishor Singarkar replied May 3, 2011 to What steps should be taken by the lis professionals to improve the status of the profession ?

30 May 9, 2011
Reply by Dr.L.M.Khan

"Dear , We professional know our dignity & respect, rights & quality within u…"

Kishor Singarkar replied May 2, 2011 to What steps should be taken by the lis professionals to improve the status of the profession ?

30 May 9, 2011
Reply by Dr.L.M.Khan

"Dear all, Thank you very much for information which brought to notice me also. I had…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Apr 29, 2011 to How will you prepare a synopsis in Library and information Science

19 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by MANJUNATH

"Dear all,   Mind is not ready to accept that, we the proffeional behave like to hurt…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Apr 10, 2011 to No Right Click over LIS Links: What is your opinion?

34 May 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear, I want share also following link if you wouldn't know http://www-lib.nearnorth…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Apr 6, 2011 to Online Classification of New Medical Books by DDC.

4 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Hemanta Gogoi

"Dear Madam, Thank you very much for  given link"

Kishor Singarkar replied Apr 6, 2011 to Online Classification of New Medical Books by DDC.

4 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Hemanta Gogoi

"Dear Rajnishsir , This is for you ! For Example -अगर आपको PGDLIM or PGDLAN इन  दोनो …"

Kishor Singarkar replied Feb 26, 2011 to PGDLIM OR PGDLAN -In what way one diploma is more appropriate courses for a LIS Professional

9 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by renuka prasad

"Dear all , What i expected from your side that things are no sharing; PGDLIM ...Why…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Feb 25, 2011 to PGDLIM OR PGDLAN -In what way one diploma is more appropriate courses for a LIS Professional

9 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by renuka prasad

"see following link; http://www.crnano.org/whatis.htm"

Kishor Singarkar replied Feb 25, 2011 to What is Nenotechnology?

9 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

"Dear Shobha , I did not get what you are saying. please some tell me PGDLIM or PGDLA…"

Kishor Singarkar replied Feb 24, 2011 to PGDLIM OR PGDLAN -In what way one diploma is more appropriate courses for a LIS Professional

9 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by renuka prasad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop