LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ms. Smitha; I am not going to convey proverbial "Thanks" to you for your pos…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Aug 13, 2012 to Happy Librarians Day-How many of us are happy?

8 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by SMITHA

"Thank you so very muchand congratulations Sri Waghmare  I wish you good luck for you…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Aug 9, 2012 to List of Indian Ph. D Thesis in Library & Information Science

27 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by VINOD KUMAR SINGH

"Thanks for the list. I understand that it is not comprehensive; but anyway, it is in…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Aug 9, 2012 to List of Indian Ph. D Thesis in Library & Information Science

27 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by VINOD KUMAR SINGH

"Dear Sri Ashok Mistri, Thanks for your post and raising an issue which otherwise mi…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Aug 2, 2012 to Restriction of Information

1 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Ms. Jyoti Verma, Thanks for the post and the information.This is an excellent…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 30, 2012 to Admission in Diplama in Digital medical Library from reputed institute

11 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Ankit Dhiman

"Dear Dr. Barman; Thanks for the post. For the first case, in case it is an online jo…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 30, 2012 to Publishing same article in two different journals

11 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Surbhi Saini

"Dear Sri Amit Kumar. Thanks for your post and the issue you have raised. Yes. Indee…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 29, 2012 to Library Movement

2 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Amit Kumar

"Dear Sri K. Santosh Kumar. Thanks for your post. It is indeed a very handy yet extr…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 19, 2012 to Software Related to Library and Information Science

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Ms. Kumud Sharma. Thanks for your post. The question you have raised, is quite…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jul 19, 2012 to Subject Specialization should be necessary in MLIS courses or not like MBA?

5 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"I absolutely support the opinion of Mr. Sarvesh.In case one can not write 300 word…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 27, 2012 to Present NET pattern

33 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by ajay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop