LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Mohd Asif Khan's Forum (54)

Forum Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"  Dear Akash, Ohh very nice Mr. Akash Its means you provide free registration and en…"

Mohd Asif Khan replied Nov 27, 2011 to I think we should arrange a get-to-gather of members of LIS links

51 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Dear Akash, Hi I have gone through your proposal for arrange get together party for…"

Mohd Asif Khan replied Nov 27, 2011 to I think we should arrange a get-to-gather of members of LIS links

51 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Dear All,   if you are with management college there is Ebsco database which is mand…"

Mohd Asif Khan replied Nov 7, 2011 to Mandatory online resources as per new guidelines by AICTE !

4 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Chellapandian.S

"interview conducted in IBA campus Greater Noida.   Mohd Asif Khan"

Mohd Asif Khan replied Nov 1, 2011 to Mr. Santosh Kumar Jaiswal selected for Asst Librarian in IBA GN

5 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by SANTOSH KUMAR JAISWAL

"Dear Madam have you same with Management College Norms by AICTE  "

Mohd Asif Khan replied Oct 14, 2011 to Latest AICTE Norms for Engineering Colleges

9 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Balvant Tandel

"Dear Mr. Singh,   My best wishes for the same   Good Luck Mohd Asif Khan"

Mohd Asif Khan replied Jul 7, 2011 to 56th Indian Library Conference on Public Libraries: I,m presenting paper

12 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

"Dear Nasiruddin   Change of Guide Change of guide shall not be permitted as a routin…"

Mohd Asif Khan replied Jun 2, 2011 to PhD Guideship vacancy

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dr.Satyaprakash Singh

"Dear Tarvinder, The accommodation charges will be included in this fee as per told l…"

Mohd Asif Khan replied Jun 2, 2011 to 28th National Conference of IASLIC: Participation fee issues are not clear

18 Jun 2, 2011

"Where yon are staying during conference"

Mohd Asif Khan replied Jun 2, 2011 to 28th National Conference of IASLIC: Participation fee issues are not clear

18 Jun 2, 2011

"Asia Pacific institute of management new Delhi one of them    "

Mohd Asif Khan replied May 22, 2011 to RFID Implemented Libraries in Delhi

15 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Sudhir Gandotra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop