Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
yesterday
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

Dr.L.M.Khan's Forum (109)

Forum Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"I also with you sir and 100% agree with you."

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Nov 23, 2011 to When will ILA wake up?

18 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"AICTE take a decision to e-resources made mandatory for all approved institutions. I…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Nov 23, 2011 to Why AICTE made the specific online e-resources mandatory?

18 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Sushma Sirohi

"Sir happy librarian's day. Its a beautiful work done by you. But sir if you have a c…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Aug 11, 2011 to Pay structure and status of librarians.

27 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by Joshi Sonal Vinodbhai

"Dear Professioanal I regard the view of all professional but I say to all of you tha…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied May 9, 2011 to What steps should be taken by the lis professionals to improve the status of the profession ?

30 May 9, 2011
Reply by Dr.L.M.Khan

"Hello Friends I regard all the professional view what I think this profession is lik…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied May 4, 2011 to What steps should be taken by the lis professionals to improve the status of the profession ?

30 May 9, 2011
Reply by Dr.L.M.Khan

"Sir I agree with you but some people of this type of thinking not at all. You know I…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Apr 23, 2011 to To start irrelevant and Repetition of discussion on LIS link

12 Apr 23, 2011

"Dear No one university can provide a part time M.Phill.  you can do M.Phill & P.…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Apr 23, 2011 to Which universities offer Part Time M.Phill

8 May 4, 2011
Reply by Brijesh H. R. Verma

"Dear sir Its a open site and every day some new contistant add and they do not know…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Apr 23, 2011 to To start irrelevant and Repetition of discussion on LIS link

12 Apr 23, 2011

"congratulations and best wishes. Please go ahead and do something for this professio…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Apr 23, 2011 to ph.d viva

14 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by DR MONAWWER EQBAL

"Dear Sir there are so many controversy in India all high authority play a negative r…"

Dr.L.M.Khan replied Apr 19, 2011 to Distance education courses are not valid for West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC)

22 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Hedayat Hossain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop