LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Mohammad Yaseen's Forum (24)

Forum Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr. Nasiruddin,   It’s great to see your topic of discussion which is captivati…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Feb 24, 2011 to Relevance of classification in digital age

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Dear Anwar,     As you will be aware that now a days vast of information is availabl…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Feb 20, 2011 to What is Information Repakaging

2 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Dear Frnd,   HRM has replaced the term personnel management. "

Mohammad Yaseen replied Feb 20, 2011 to What is Human resource management & Personnel Management ?

5 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Kishor Singarkar

"Dear PVZ,   Whether we can or can not use a single term "Digital Archive" in place o…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Dec 15, 2010 to Digital Library, Institutional Repository, Library Consortium

6 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Parvez Ahmad

"  Hey PVZ,   You just change the discussion, now it has been Librarian vs Knowledge…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Dec 9, 2010 to Role of LIS Professionals in Knowledge Management

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"What a lovely discussion it was. Fruitful Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Gr8 PVZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Dec 9, 2010 to Conferences, Symposiums, Workshops and Seminars

11 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Thanks a lot. I appreciate your comments on Knowledge Management but here we are ta…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Dec 9, 2010 to Role of LIS Professionals in Knowledge Management

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Thanks a lot to all of you i am no more interested to read such a long articles. Th…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Dec 8, 2010 to Role of LIS Professionals in Knowledge Management

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Dear Gautam, Yeah Exactly Gutam the term is very interesting that's by i could not…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Dec 8, 2010 to "Push Technology"

6 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Jayshree Dave

"Dear Kamaljeet, I really appreciate your comment. can you please explore something…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Dec 7, 2010 to Role of LIS Professionals in Knowledge Management

9 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop