LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Mohammad Yaseen's Forum (24)

Forum Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Madhu,   Thanks a lot for your comments but i could understand to read it that…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Sep 4, 2011 to Role of LIS Professional in Knowledge Management

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Mess up on a small issue..........  No Comments......."

Mohammad Yaseen replied Apr 11, 2011 to No Right Click over LIS Links: What is your opinion?

34 May 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear Prakash,   Community Information Centers have been established by the  Indian G…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Apr 11, 2011 to what is community information center

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by prakash y

"Thanks a lot Shagufta You have provided a very exact meaning of the term, i hope all…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Mar 21, 2011 to What does it mean by discussion? Comments are welcome.

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Appreciate your reply. You are very proactive in replying the query.   Good work.  …"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Mar 3, 2011 to What is the Main Difference between CV, Resume and Biodata ?

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Rajnish

"I think we have been diverted from the discussion, here we are not talking about all…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Feb 27, 2011 to Role of LIS Professional in Knowledge Management

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Thanks a lot for your comments but its not solve the purpose what i am asking.    We…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Feb 25, 2011 to Role of LIS Professional in Knowledge Management

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Dear Sunita,   Will u explain it. we r talking about knowledge Management not Cricke…"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Feb 24, 2011 to Role of LIS Professional in Knowledge Management

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Thanks for you reply but i am looking for a pure discussion not an article on that."

Mohammad Yaseen replied Feb 24, 2011 to Role of LIS Professional in Knowledge Management

11 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Mohammad Yaseen

"Mr. Badan, I agree with your comments. the sentence is vague. Its doesn't"

Mohammad Yaseen replied Feb 24, 2011 to Weed out of books

10 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Inderjit Kaur

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop