Members

Latest Activity

NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Mohammad Shamim Afzal and KUMAR RAJ
19 hours ago
NEELAM SHARMA is now friends with Ramanand, rama babeley, Miris and 2
Thursday
SHREENATH PAWAR is attending Nandeesha B's event
Thumbnail

National Conference on Academic Publishing, Libraries, and Artificial Intelligence at University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysuru

June 21, 2024 at 10am to June 22, 2024 at 6pm
Apr 25
hamza Ukashatu Musa is attending Dr. Ashis Biswas's event
Apr 24

RAMESH PARICHI's Forum (49)

Forum Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"It will take another one month for e-certificate to the candidates applied offline.…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Jan 28, 2013 to Regarding e- Certificate without online

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by RAMESH PARICHI

"the present status is that paper III will be objective. infact i am sure that it wil…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 27, 2012 to plz give the answer......its about DEC. UGC NET

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Souvik

"I do not agree with the statement as that is the basic foundation course for a LIS p…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 27, 2012 to CERTIFICATE IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE & CORRESPONDENCE COURSES IN LIS is it a need to our profession in the current situation....?

6 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by RAMESH PARICHI

"http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soss/programmes/detail/150/2 offered…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 27, 2012 to Urgent Need of Information About Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking

12 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by SHRIKANT KUMAR

"UGC never fails a candidate.  It is the candidate who do not prepare in planned mann…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 27, 2012 to UGC INCOME

10 Dec 20, 2012

"ARNO, CDSware, DSpace, Fedora, ITor, MyCore are also IR software EPrints  and DSpac…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 27, 2012 to Need Info.

5 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by RAMESH PARICHI

"1. Greenstone Digital Library software developed by New Zealand Digital Library Proj…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 26, 2012 to Need Info.

5 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by RAMESH PARICHI

"TRUE MAN book for UGC NET Exam is available in both General Paper and for Paper II a…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 26, 2012 to UGC-NET

5 Jan 18, 2018

"The UGC NET / SET qualified candidates will have first preference for admission into…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 26, 2012 to Best course after completing MLIS( i.e,PGDLAN/PGDITM or M.Phil)

13 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by Ruhi

"There are institutes which gives coaching in UGC NET. I suggest you to read the text…"

RAMESH PARICHI replied Nov 26, 2012 to UGC-NET

5 Jan 18, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop