LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Sunita Pareek's Forum (134)

Forum Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir, I am working in an engineering college .there are 4-5 college of our group so i…"

Sunita Pareek replied Feb 22, 2011 to Need the format of existing MOU among the libraries for resource sharing

7 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by pc Rebecca Lalhlimpuii

"Thnks for the information,it is really useful for all libra ries"

Sunita Pareek replied Feb 22, 2011 to “Classify: An experimental classification web service” from OCLC: My Experience

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Sunita Pareek

"I t is very good to know,new job opportunities also have emerged"

Sunita Pareek replied Feb 18, 2011 to 77 School in Haryana got a New Library Under Rashtiya Madhamik Shiksha Abiyan

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Sunita Pareek

"M.Lib.I.Sc is information based and both are PG degrees IN LIBRARY SC.,all universit…"

Sunita Pareek replied Feb 16, 2011 to What is the difference between M.Lib.Sc and M.Lib.I.Sc

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by R. K. VISHWAKARMA, ALIO

"Ya,it is a very useful front for all library professionals,it helps either a student…"

Sunita Pareek replied Feb 7, 2011 to Importance of LIS Links in Library and Information Science

6 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Mrs.K Kavita Rao

"Sir congratulations and  thanks for your your effort."

Sunita Pareek replied Feb 2, 2011 to Open Access Journals Search Engine (OAJSE): http://oajse.com/

37 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by AJITH J

"Ya ,you are right sir           regards sunita"

Sunita Pareek replied Jan 30, 2011 to What is web design? How to design a website for a Institute Library?

16 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"You can create your own, beautiful library web page without spending money. Web host…"

Sunita Pareek replied Jan 30, 2011 to What is web design? How to design a website for a Institute Library?

16 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"nice presentation"

Sunita Pareek replied Jan 11, 2011 to Cloud Computing to Nex- Gen Library

4 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Sunita Pareek

"Dear maulik, you can also add OPEC traing,DELNET  training for students.       regar…"

Sunita Pareek replied Jan 9, 2011 to Starting library lecture in the institute

6 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Maulik

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop