LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr. N K Pachauri's Forum (752)

Forum Replied To (692) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for your valuable post.........."

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Mar 17, 2015 to Librarian post is re-designated as Lecturer- Library in UP state colleges and Universities.

32 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Siddhartha sir, You  used to post straight comments, I appreciate your views.  you s…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Mar 17, 2015 to Librarian post is re-designated as Lecturer- Library in UP state colleges and Universities.

32 Apr 19, 2015

"Yes , Sindhu ji. I read that draft. Very good draft submitted by ILA to 7th pay comm…"

32 Apr 19, 2015

"Sir, In olden days the term librarian refers as a custodian of the books, but in  pr…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Mar 16, 2015 to Librarian post is re-designated as Lecturer- Library in UP state colleges and Universities.

32 Apr 19, 2015

"This step will definitely provide the teaching  cadre and social status to our commu…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Mar 16, 2015 to Librarian post is re-designated as Lecturer- Library in UP state colleges and Universities.

32 Apr 19, 2015

"OK ......Sure    i will send you "

32 Apr 19, 2015

"We congratulate the efforts done by United Progressive Library Association..........…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Mar 15, 2015 to Librarian post is re-designated as Lecturer- Library in UP state colleges and Universities.

32 Apr 19, 2015

"For effective implementation our LIS professional should take initiative and make pr…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Mar 15, 2015 to Librarian post is re-designated as Lecturer- Library in UP state colleges and Universities.

32 Apr 19, 2015

"LIS professionals should represent the issue .......... it is not a good sign for LI…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Mar 14, 2015 to UGC Notification: B.L.I.Sc. and M.L.I.Sc. Should be Restructured / Changed to B. Lib. I. Sc. and M. Lib. I. Sc.

13 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by m.chidambaram

"Majumadar Sir Librarian in KVsand NVS is a Vacational Teaching Staff ...............…"

Dr. N K Pachauri replied Mar 11, 2015 to Salary During Vacation

6 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Anil Kumar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop