LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr.Prabhat Pandey's Forum (127)

Forum Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"In my opinion no university conduct part time m.phil. but some university offer m.ph…"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Oct 4, 2010 to M.Phill in LIS through distance mode offering universities

6 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Devendra Singh

"you can apply directly by application and enclosed certificates"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Oct 3, 2010 to Where is the Application Form of Barkatullah University for the Post of Assistant Librarian.

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Aasha Kushwaha

"u can try information seeking behaviour of legal professionals of high court"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Oct 1, 2010 to Seeking title for Ph.D. related to library and law

6 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Aijaz Ahmad Bhat

"in my opinion it must be in the hands of librarian and here in madhya pradesh govt p…"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Oct 1, 2010 to Centralization of delegation of powers regarding management in the libraries.

5 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Jayshree Dave

"due to technological invasion majority of libraries converted into digital library a…"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Sep 30, 2010 to Need document on preservation of digital information

3 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Anjali Sharma

"i think if you are in govt. organization prefer soul otherwise u prefere libsys, new…"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Sep 29, 2010 to Better Library automation software for college library?

28 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

"Use of digital resource and services in libraries Building digital library in an ins…"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Sep 29, 2010 to Need Research Topic in LIS based on IT and library users and services

1 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Dr.Prabhat Pandey

"Blogs and online social network are two leading web technologies that can be adapted…"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Sep 28, 2010 to Application of social networking in libraries?

6 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by JAYASREE

"Dear Barmanji, In my opinion this is the only site for library professionals. It hel…"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Sep 28, 2010 to Future of LIS Links site : some thought

10 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"u can see in inflibnet most of the scientist do not have lis degree"

Dr.Prabhat Pandey replied Sep 27, 2010 to Is IT people capture the field of library and information science

17 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Anjali Sharma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop