LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr. Harpreet Kaur's Forum (93)

Forum Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

" Ok Sir, Thanks for reply."

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 14, 2011 to Call for the Nomination of Editor and Associate Editors for IJODLS

6 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Dr. Harpreet Kaur

"LIBSYS 7- Latest Software (Multiuser) A true realization of  Lib 2.0, LIBSYS7 delive…"

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 14, 2011 to what is libsys?

6 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

"  Dear Sir, You have not  replied my posts. Waiting for your reply."

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 14, 2011 to Call for the Nomination of Editor and Associate Editors for IJODLS

6 Sep 14, 2011

"  Thank u sir for the information.Really a great news."

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 12, 2011 to The High Court of Punjab and Haryana stop the final selection for the post of the Library cum Information Manager till next date hearing

5 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chander Datt

"  Dear Sir,  I have sent my resume at your chief editor's E-mail id, if you have rec…"

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 12, 2011 to Call for the Nomination of Editor and Associate Editors for IJODLS

6 Sep 14, 2011

"  Dear Sir, The E-mail you have mentioned is not correct chiefeditor@ijodls.in and c…"

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 11, 2011 to Call for the Nomination of Editor and Associate Editors for IJODLS

6 Sep 14, 2011

"Yes, if you have a copy of document evidence, you please post. "

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 11, 2011 to Regarding Net Exemption for M.Phil.

10 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by vijay parashar

"  Thanks for reply Sir but you have mentioned old ugc act record of year 2000 and 19…"

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 10, 2011 to Regarding Net Exemption for M.Phil.

10 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by vijay parashar

"Don t worry, may be they will reply in next week. I will meet you in the seminar."

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 3, 2011 to Need Guidance for poster presentation in conference

5 Sep 3, 2011

"Thanks Mr. Apurba for the guidance. On 29th August I have received the acceptance le…"

Dr. Harpreet Kaur replied Sep 2, 2011 to Need Guidance for poster presentation in conference

5 Sep 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop