LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA's Forum (142)

Forum Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mam, Follow the Mr. Barman's New Web Site http://www.lisformats.com     also I…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Oct 7, 2011 to format to maintain record of periodicals

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Sunita Pareek

"Thank you Mam for ur reply.............. Specially thanks for the article u attached"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Oct 3, 2011 to "USER STUDY" ?

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA

"thanks you mam................... for these above journal searching web sites"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 29, 2011 to Is there any website where we can search the journals & it's Publisher's Contact details Address, Phone No,Email Id etc.

5 Sep 29, 2011

"Dear Sir, Thanks for participate with my discussion and also thanks for ur satisfact…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 29, 2011 to "Is it an illegal case against the copyright rules"?

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"Dear Sir, Thanks a lot ....this site is a useful for LIS professionals .............…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 29, 2011 to Is there any website where we can search the journals & it's Publisher's Contact details Address, Phone No,Email Id etc.

5 Sep 29, 2011

"A lots of thanks to all of you for participated in my discussion...........and reply…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 27, 2011 to Number of Volumes & Titles: How to make a report of Library Stock?

5 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by V PRAVEEN KUMAR

"Thank u mam, Specially thanks for the history of ISBN u mentioned."

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 27, 2011 to International Standard Book Number (ISBN)

5 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Mayoor

"thank u sir for ur shortly explanation "

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 27, 2011 to "What is" Reference Collection"?

5 Sep 27, 2011

"Dear Priyanka Jee, I would like to say that the Both methods (replied by Pawan Jee,…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 27, 2011 to Specimen copies and complementary books

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Anil Kumar Dewangan

"Congrate Badan Jee !!! Thanks a lot for ur project of this web site. The Growth &…"

NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA replied Sep 26, 2011 to 6,000 members of LIS Links: A Virtual Community of Indian LIS Professionals: I am feeling happy

21 Nov 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop