LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare's Forum (382)

Forum Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr.Vikram Jadhav  I think you should think  broad mind try to explain your opinion…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 25, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"I think you should also read this Permalink Reply by Baldev K. Arya on August 23, 20…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 25, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"yes sir I agree with you (but maine kuch bhi jada nahi bola ) its reaction to action…"

101 Oct 8, 2012

"Thank you sir Prof. Ghante Pradipkumar  I think this type of issue should not discus…"

101 Oct 8, 2012

"I agree with you Ashok Mistry I think mr. Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai has narrow m…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 24, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"Hello Mr Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai  first congratulation to you for raised this…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 24, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"Thanks To Dr. Badan Barman & All lislinks friends I admitted that in my success…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 20, 2012 to 2012 June UGC NET Qualified LIS Links Members.

21 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Dr. DEEPAK.P.C

"first Congrats to you  Yes  i agree with you really majority candidate pass in our s…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 20, 2012 to Thanks to Dr. Badan Barman Regarding LISLINKS forum

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Vinitha C.R.

"if this news is true  heartily congrats to Superman (Sudhakar Gupta) Now he is High…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 20, 2012 to Highest marks in library and information science in UGC NET June 2012

41 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Tariq Ahmad Shah

"I agree with Dr. Mukut Sarmah  &  Dr. Badan Barman at present very critical situ…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 19, 2012 to NET Results and its Future Impact

14 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Gagan Ch. Talukdar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop