LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari's Forum (318)

Forum Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir, Thanks for your appropriate answer. I also think in the same way. The inf…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Mar 12, 2012 to Does it require to develop more LIS social networking sites?

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"What is the criteria for deciding these batches? Please explain ..."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Mar 12, 2012 to Know the LIS Links Member By Their Badge on Profile Photo

4 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Dear Santosh, I have searched all open sources and other electronic sources availab…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Feb 20, 2012 to Full text article on Reading habits of Senior citizens

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Dear Badanji, I have also raised an issue under this discussion i.e., that we shoul…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Feb 12, 2012 to LIS Links Plan for 2012: Report of the Survey with Personal Comments from the Administrator

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by SHIROMANI BAJAJ

"Dear Sir, You may search the journal(s) you want to publish your articles in. Find…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Jan 22, 2012 to HOW TO PUBLISH ARTICAL

3 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Rahul Kumar

"Thanks for replying Sir! My request is that we should strengthen this body by becom…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Jan 10, 2012 to Stay on the new norms of AICTE regarding mandatory subscription to E-resources

4 Jan 10, 2012

"Thanks for replying Sir! My request is that we should strengthen this body by becom…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Jan 10, 2012 to Stay on the new norms of AICTE regarding mandatory subscription to E-resources

4 Jan 10, 2012

"Is it for LIS only or for all subjects?"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Jan 10, 2012 to UGC NET PAPER III WILL BE CONDUCT OBJECTIVE TYPE FORM JUNE 2012

19 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by pankaj sharma

"Mains wse nahin samjha. Par agar aap topic repeat hone ki baat kar rahe hain to jyad…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Jan 10, 2012 to I Want some dissertation topic

6 Jan 10, 2012

"Please find attachment"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Jan 9, 2012 to I Want some dissertation topic

6 Jan 10, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop