LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare's Forum (382)

Forum Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"madam I think for only basic computer related knowledge  MS-CIT and DIT (Diploma in…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 28, 2012 to LIS ORIENTED COMPUTER COURSE

3 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"Thanks Ghante sir you have given very importance tips to NV  I think  our Most knowl…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 27, 2012 to How do I prepare for the UGC NET exam paper III?

9 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by NV

"Friend  you are doing good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our Most knowledgeable , most intelle…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 27, 2012 to PLEASE SUPPORT CASE FILE AGAINST UGC

23 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by arti

"Mr. arup jana  I agree with you hurry up!!!!!!!!!!! hurry Up you should go to court…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 27, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"hey pagal  what is M? I thing your photo showing your really M means Maha- Murkha (S…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 27, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"I asking you Mr. subrata.vgsomlibrary@gmail.com when did you remember Every person a…"

101 Oct 8, 2012

"I attached herewith AICTE Pay Scale for Engineering Colleges.pdf please read careful…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 27, 2012 to status of engineering college librarian

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

"TO Anasua Ghosh I said that Reservation system is incurable in India because people…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 26, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"Hi Friend you are a right person you have no need to say sorry to anybody Some Membe…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Sep 26, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"yes sir you are right I strongly agree with you only net exam failed so all are ca…"

101 Oct 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop