LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare's Forum (382)

Forum Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Madam  I agree with you also I request to all our fresher as well as NET fighter  do…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Oct 11, 2012 to UGC-NET - LETTER TO UGC

53 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Surajit

"MR. satheesh kumar ks I think you always prove that you are pagal person using this…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Oct 11, 2012 to UGC-NET - LETTER TO UGC

53 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Surajit

"Yes sir I strongly agree with you I also sent my letter to UGC  i like your all sugg…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Oct 10, 2012 to UGC-NET - LETTER TO UGC

53 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Surajit

"Yes I sent you e-mail "

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Oct 9, 2012 to M.phil Cut of Date for NET Relaxation

16 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by vinod kumar Arya

"So!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad you are not in net qualified list means means you are a defeated…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Oct 8, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"at the present situation is NET/SLET shall be compulsory for the candidates but if y…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Oct 8, 2012 to M.phil Cut of Date for NET Relaxation

16 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by vinod kumar Arya

"Vikram Jadhav I know your quality you just typed Yes I agree with you try to write…"

Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare replied Oct 8, 2012 to How Can UGC Have different eligibility criteria for passing NET Exam ?

101 Oct 8, 2012

"Mr. Jomy Joseyou must become Prime Minister of India Hurry Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

101 Oct 8, 2012

"Thanks for congrats me I think you have no quality to achive such great vitory you f…"

101 Oct 8, 2012

"Hey pagal Hitendrasinh Trikamsinh Desai really you need to admitted in the mental h…"

101 Oct 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop