LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Siddu's Forum (210)

Forum Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr. B. M. Pange, Congratulations. I wish u all the very best in your new role as Lib…"

Siddu replied May 11, 2013 to Dr. B. M. Pange Appointed as University Librarian, Pune University

4 May 11, 2013
Reply by Siddu

"This is not a part of my reply. "

Siddu replied May 10, 2013 to Stock Verification is Troubling the Sleep of Librarians

6 May 12, 2013
Reply by vijay choudhary

"Mr. Chandru Rules clearly stipulate the frequency of SV, which is as under- Rule 19…"

Siddu replied May 10, 2013 to Stock Verification is Troubling the Sleep of Librarians

6 May 12, 2013
Reply by vijay choudhary

"Respected Sir, Your answer has raised some questions in me.   Do you mean - a) Peer…"

Siddu replied May 8, 2013 to Difference Between Peer-reviewed Journal / Refereed Journal and Scholarly Journal

7 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by HARESH NANBHA TALATIA

"The question is very valid.  Going by the definition of the term "pamphlets", anythi…"

Siddu replied May 7, 2013 to Books Less Than 50 Pages

5 May 7, 2013
Reply by priyanka vasudeva

"As noted in the above post, noose tightening and quality ensuring  rules are already…"

Siddu replied May 5, 2013 to UGC Tightens Rules on Awarding MPhil, PhDs

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by Siddu

"I don't understand.  How will mere 40 hours physical presence ensure a turnaround in…"

Siddu replied May 5, 2013 to Special Article - Accountable Teachers - What’s Wrong With 40 Hours A Week?

3 May 8, 2013
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"My heartiest congratulations to you sir.  May you achieve many more successes like t…"

Siddu replied May 5, 2013 to Congrats: Dr.D.K.Shrivastava Awarded with LPA Best Librarian “Public” National Award-2013

9 May 6, 2013
Reply by Dr. D.K.Shrivastava

"Sir/Madam, At the outset, I wish to heartily congratulate Ms. Manavata Jugeshh on he…"

Siddu replied May 3, 2013 to Ms. Manavta Jugeshh Awarded With 'Best Librarian 2013"

21 May 4, 2013
Reply by Manavta Jugeshh

"Sir, Please ensure if U.G.C really expects - "the books purchased under one scheme t…"

Siddu replied May 3, 2013 to Important: Can I Have More Than One Accession Register

16 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop