LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

MALA.A's Forum (225)

Forum Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Respected Badan Barman sir, same thing happened to me in SET exam that I didn't put…"

MALA.A replied Jan 3, 2013 to Please help me regarding booklet code not dark in OMR sheet

18 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear sir, kindly post your discussion in English . with regards, A.Mala"

MALA.A replied Jan 3, 2013 to UGC KA LRULES GALAT HAY

11 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Ravithimmegowda

"Respected  Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare sir, Thank you very much for your valuable sugg…"

MALA.A replied Nov 27, 2012 to Best course after completing MLIS( i.e,PGDLAN/PGDITM or M.Phil)

13 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by Ruhi

"Dear RAMESH PARICHI sir, Thank you very much for your appreciation regarding this fo…"

MALA.A replied Nov 26, 2012 to IMPORTANT YEAR WITH ITS EVENTS IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE

22 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear RAMESH PARICHI sir, Thanks a lot for sharing valuable information with us. with…"

MALA.A replied Nov 26, 2012 to Best course after completing MLIS( i.e,PGDLAN/PGDITM or M.Phil)

13 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by Ruhi

"Respected Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare sir, Thank you very much for clearing my doubt r…"

MALA.A replied Nov 26, 2012 to Best course after completing MLIS( i.e,PGDLAN/PGDITM or M.Phil)

13 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by Ruhi

"Dear sir, Thank you very much for your valuable information.I am having one doubt th…"

13 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by Ruhi

"Dear v.senthur sir, Thanks a lot for your kind reply. with regards, A.Mala"

MALA.A replied Nov 21, 2012 to can Librarian avail vacation leave equal to that of teaching staff

15 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear v.senthur sir, Thank you very much for your valuable information.This will be v…"

MALA.A replied Nov 21, 2012 to IMPORTANT YEAR WITH ITS EVENTS IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE

22 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear Narinder Singh Phogat  sir, Thank you very much for your kind information. With…"

MALA.A replied Nov 20, 2012 to can Librarian avail vacation leave equal to that of teaching staff

15 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by MALA.A

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop