LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari's Forum (318)

Forum Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Had you added the same questions in LISlinks' Free online UGC NET / SLET Guide? "

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 1, 2012 to Answers to the UGC NET Question Bank Compiled by Nagabhushanam Chintha: Questions 1-35

11 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Mohmmad Azim

"Dear Mr. Paramjinang Moita, It's a good attempt, but you have left the heading sugg…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 1, 2012 to Adjustment To The Work Place By New Recruits In Libraries:by Paramjinang Moita

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Paramjinang Moita

"I would also recommend Vikram University, Ujjain Madhya Pradesh."

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 1, 2012 to mphil in library science

7 Oct 15, 2012

"Dear Madam, Are you looking for the answers of these questions or you have added fo…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 1, 2012 to Unsolved Questions for NET 2012

9 May 3, 2012
Reply by MRS.PRITEE CHAK

"You should inquire with UGC directly, regarding the particular course, because so ma…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied May 1, 2012 to Private Universities of Rajasthan is offering PhD in library science without establishing Library science Department is it valid from UGC.........

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Ravish Verma

"Dear Mr. Ray, Thanks for your kind reply ! I do agree with you at all points. The…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 30, 2012 to May Artificial Intelligence help in library classification?

14 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

"Dear Mr. Ngaihte Thanks for your kind reply. CD Format of DDC has its own complica…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 30, 2012 to May Artificial Intelligence help in library classification?

14 May 1, 2012

"Dear Alka madam, Thanks for showing your interest. I shall try my level best to pro…"

14 May 1, 2012

"Thanks for your kind words !"

14 May 1, 2012

"Good take Sir ! I hereby appreciate your efforts. I want to see it stronger than ILA…"

Ritesh Kumar Tiwari replied Apr 26, 2012 to WEBSITE FOR INDIAN LIBRARY PROFESSIONALS ASSOCIATION

4 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by chittojit bhattacharya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop