LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

MALA.A's Forum (225)

Forum Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Badan Barman sir and Srinivas Garimella sir, Thank both of you for clarifying m…"

MALA.A replied Jan 8, 2013 to Please help me regarding booklet code not dark in OMR sheet

18 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by MALA.A

"Dear Roshan, check your mail with regards, A.Mala"

MALA.A replied Jan 7, 2013 to Instructions to register / download IGNOU study materials from Egyankosh

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Dear krishna roshan, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION AND DOWNLOAD THE STUDY MATERIAL IT IS NO…"

MALA.A replied Jan 7, 2013 to Instructions to register / download IGNOU study materials from Egyankosh

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Respected Siddhartha Shankar Ray sir, Thank you very much for your valuable informat…"

MALA.A replied Jan 7, 2013 to Recent trends in LIS research

4 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Surbhi Saini

"Dear friends, Download the IGNOU study materials and start preparing for the forthco…"

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Dear sir, Thanks sir ....I got it through www.outlook.com with regards, A.mala"

MALA.A replied Jan 6, 2013 to Instructions to register / download IGNOU study materials from Egyankosh

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Dear Dr. Chittaranjan Nayak sir, kindly send BLIS and MLIS files on my e-mail ID:mal…"

MALA.A replied Jan 6, 2013 to Instructions to register / download IGNOU study materials from Egyankosh

36 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Susama Nanda

"Respected Siddhartha Shankar Ray sir, Hearty Congratulation to you sir.... and we ex…"

MALA.A replied Jan 6, 2013 to Received the LIS Link Scholar 2012 Award & Memento

33 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear sir, KINDLY REFER THE ATTACHMENT. "

MALA.A replied Jan 4, 2013 to Help Study Material for MLib English Medium

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dr.K.Murugan

"Dear sir, kindly log on to IGNOU WEBSITE,it will be very useful for you.moreover you…"

MALA.A replied Jan 4, 2013 to Help Study Material for MLib English Medium

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dr.K.Murugan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop