LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

MARC Tags for Name of the Institute, Department and Course

Dear Professionals, I want to use marc tags for 3 variable fields  1 Name of Institute  2 Department 3 Course  Kindly guide me. Thanking yo…

Started by Alka Gohel

0 Jan 6, 2023

What is the Reason behind the Deputy Librarian Pay Scale differ in Central Universities?

Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) and Central University of Karnataka invites applications for the post of Deputy Librarian. Essential…

Started by Dr.Stephen.G

1 Jan 6, 2023
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

Research Articles Invitation for the Forthcoming Issue on January2023 of ILIS Journal of Librarianship and Informatics

Dear Sir/Madam    ILIS Journal of Librarianship and Informatics is a peer-reviewed journal published with the RNI Reg. No. KERENG/2018/7711…

Started by Stanly James Pradeepam

0 Jan 4, 2023

PhD in Part Time Mode Without Leave for Course Work

Respected Librarians ,  Kindly suggest me the name of private universities from where i can pursue phd degree in part time mode only while…

Started by Nitish Kumar

0 Dec 30, 2022

Can any Central Govt Employee in Level-7 with Two Years Experience Apply for Librarian Post in KV ?

Sir Can any central Govt employee in Level-7 with two years experience apply for Librarian post in KV ? If he get selected as Librarian in…

Started by Yara koteswar

0 Dec 24, 2022

New Book "Emerging Trends in Library and Information science UGC-NET/JRF/SET" Authored by Dr J Vivekavardhan

The Book"Emerging Trends in Library and Information science UGC-NET/JRF/SET" Authored by Dr J Vivekvardhan covered all the topics of LIS su…

Started by KRISHANA REDDY GATLA

4 Dec 22, 2022
Reply by Venkat Govinda

Free Online Library Classification of Books

Hi Friends,  Nowadays I'm not able to use OCLC CLASSIFY - http://classify.oclc.org/classify2/ClassifyDemo?search-standnum-txt=9789395073110

Started by Manavta Jugeshh

7 Dec 21, 2022
Reply by Kalipada Jana

Journals Supplied by NISCAIR (Now Known as NISCPR)

Dear library professinals, I would like to get feedback about supply of NISCAIR Journals as i faced the problems with supply in last few y…

Started by Subhash Khode

2 Dec 19, 2022
Reply by Rikki Singh Cintury

PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT NOTES PPT

PDN NOTES IN PPT

Started by Dr.N.THASLEEM ARIEF

12 Dec 19, 2022
Reply by Bonnie Ramos

One Nation One Subscription

Hello Everyone India will adopt a “One Nation, One Subscription” policy for scientific research papers and academic journals from April 20…

Started by Rikki Singh Cintury

4 Dec 12, 2022
Reply by Rikki Singh Cintury

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop