LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
11 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
Friday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

The website http://www.dli.ernet.in is a very good site. I saw the site 3 years back, then I was able to see and download books but today when I open the site I am unable to download from the website. The site need some software for download so I am unable to download. Please tell me what is the procedure

Views: 691

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

To view the Books Online Download Alternatiff plugin (http://www.alternatiff.com/install-ie/) for Windows Users and Plugger plugin (http://fredrik.hubbe.net/plugger.html) for Linux Users(install GTK,GLIB prerequisites)

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp