LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
13 hours ago
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
yesterday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
yesterday
nidhi singh updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday

ADMISSION NOTICE- 2013-14: B. Lib. I. Sc and M. Lib. I. Sc

                                   ADMISSION NOTICE- 2013-14: B. Lib. I. Sc and M. Lib. I. Sc 
Department of Library and Information science, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur invites applications for admission in following programme for the session 2013-14:
Course Name: B.Lib.ISc (Bachelor of Library and Information Science)
Duration: One year
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks. Please refer website http://onlinemlsu.in/new.php for details.

Course Name: M.Lib.ISc(Master of Library and Information Science)
Duration: One year
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks+ B. Lib. I. Sc. Please refer website http://onlinemlsu.in/new.php for details.

How to Apply
Online application form is available at university admission websitehttp://onlinemlsu.in/new.php 
(A) Fill and submit the form, print and submit, Submit, take print out of form and Challan
(B) Deposit application form fee Rs. 100/- using challan in any branch of ICICI bank.
(C) Submit copy of Application form with documents, certificates, copy of challan in the College Office/department.

Last Date:
A) B. Lib. I. Sc application form will be available from 05.06.2013 to 24.06.2013
B) M. Lib. I. Sc application form will be available from 15.06.2013 to 25.06.2013

For any queries, please contact to:
Dr. T.D Tilwani, Head-Mob: 9828449945, Shriram Pandey, Asst. Professor-mob 9636383110

Views: 1977

▶ Reply to This

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp