LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Pawan Agrawal's Forum (66)

Forum Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"We may fight for redesignated as Assistant Professor Library and Information Service…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 30, 2013 to Movement for Re-Designating Librarians & Re-Naming Libraries

12 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by SUNNY JOSEPH

"Dear Badan, I think we should also make this petition a news in one or more nationa…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 15, 2013 to Sign the Petition: Inclusion of Librarians in the UGC Major and Minor Research Projects

8 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"DEAR ALL LIS FRIENDS, PLEASE MAKE THE DIGITAL SIGNATURES IN HUGE NUMBERS SO THAT OUR…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 15, 2013 to Sign the Petition: Inclusion of Librarians in the UGC Major and Minor Research Projects

8 Sep 15, 2013

"To do this we need to have a list of projects done by the library professionals. pro…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 12, 2013 to Draft Letter to UGC to Include Librarian in Eligibility to Apply for Major/Minor Research Project.

21 Sep 14, 2013

"Thanks. it is nice to have consensus of the friends of librarian community..."

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 11, 2013 to Draft Letter to UGC to Include Librarian in Eligibility to Apply for Major/Minor Research Project.

21 Sep 14, 2013

"Dear Badan, Nice to see the draft prepared by you. Yes as on now we should strictly…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 11, 2013 to Draft Letter to UGC to Include Librarian in Eligibility to Apply for Major/Minor Research Project.

21 Sep 14, 2013

"I am not able to open files academic status 1 and 2, perhaps these are corrupted. pl…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 8, 2013 to Academic Status to Librarian: UGC Letter and Court Order

29 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by PRATAP KUMAR NAYAK

"Dear friends, I have drafted a formal letter to sent to ugc as a begining. Please r…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 8, 2013 to Librarians are Not Eligible to Apply for UGC Major and Minor Research Project

66 Sep 9, 2013

"I thing we had enough discussion on it. Now it is time to take steps.. We have no ex…"

Pawan Agrawal replied Sep 4, 2013 to Librarians are Not Eligible to Apply for UGC Major and Minor Research Project

66 Sep 9, 2013

"check http://egranthpal.blogspot.com "

Pawan Agrawal replied Nov 18, 2011 to Lack of Study Materials in Hindi in LIS

5 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by manshi yadav

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop