LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Job Satisfaction of the Librarians in India

Job satisfaction in developing countries like INDIA is lower than that of developed countries. I think that the main reasons for this are l…

Started by Dr. N K Pachauri

10 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

Private University v/s Deemed university

what is the main different between Private University v/s Deemed university, if we admitted in the private university and the latter the ap…

Started by yatendra Gangwar

1 Mar 28, 2011

Please Answer my Queries

Dear Professionals         Here I give some questions below. If anybody know the answers. Please reply me. It's very useful for my exam.  …

Started by S.Prabhu

2 Mar 28, 2011

Complaint to FPBAI (THE FEDERATION OF PUBLISHERS' AND BOOKSELLERS' ASSOCIATIONS IN INDIA) against your vendor if he is not supply your order like books, Journals and Magazines.

At the time India attained Independence, publishing and book selling stood confronted with complex problems peculiar to any developing indu…

Started by Mohd Asif Khan

4 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by pawan singh

Management of E-Journals

Our Institute have taken the membership of E-journals and  there are diffrent user name and password of this journals. How to manage this d…

Started by Jayshree Dave

0 Mar 27, 2011

open source software in lis

List of Open Source Software in the field of Lis

Started by Dr. Deepak Meena

2 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Dr. Deepak Meena

bibliographic description in print and electronic

overview of bibliographic description in print and electronic environments

Started by Asheesh Kamal

0 Mar 25, 2011

Needs LIS Domain ( 020) Ulrich International Periodical Directory List

I want a LIS Domain Journals ( 020) from Ulrich International  Periodical Directory (latest - as per your collection)List.....help me pleas…

Started by Mr. Nandalal Mandal

0 Mar 25, 2011

Ph.D Enterance Paper

Would like to know what are the question likely to be asked in the Ph.D entrance exam. Can any one guide me please.   Yamuna

Started by B.Yamuna G.C

3 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Navin Bhargava

Announcement of the award for the KELPRO Best Student Paper 2011 on theme "Open Source Software in LIS field", Due date of submission: 15th July 2011

Manuscript should be send to Dr. Humayoon Kabir, Editor KELPRO Bulletin, Dept. of Library and Information Science, University of Kerala, Th…

Started by Anupama Chetia

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Anupama Chetia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop