LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Difference between Invoice No. & Bill No.

I want to know What is the main difference  between Invoice No. & Bill No. in Library Terms.

Started by Deepali Agarwal

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Annu Srivastava

SAP Implemented Companies in India

Do you know what are the SAP implemented companies particularly in kolkata. Someone please tell me where can I find this information.

Started by Shuvadeep Sengupta

0 Apr 5, 2011

Call for Papers

Dear LIS Professionals, We feel privileged to inform you that we are going to launch a biannual  journal titled “The Journal of Library Rev…

Started by Deepak Shukla

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

Presentation of the Workshop for National Knowledge Network held on 25th March 2011 at Delhi University.

A few people ask me to send the materials of the workshop of the National Knowledge Network held on 25th March 2011 at Delhi University. To…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

0 Apr 4, 2011

WHY AICTE NOT WARING ABOUT LIBRARIANS

librarians are considered as non- teaching staff and also treated not well in all the matters it may be salary, designation ........ I have…

Started by prakash y

9 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Pant

Eligibility to appear NET exam

Please  give me information regarding eligibility of NET exam. If  any student is pass MLISC exam with  51% , and he is appearing for impro…

Started by jaya roy

5 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Mohan Lal Vishwakarma

I need suggestion for NET Exam. June, 2011

Dear Library professional I am hopeless. Please help me by suggesting some probable topic for NET Exam. June , 2011speacially for paper III…

Started by Hedayat Hossain

0 Apr 3, 2011

About NET Pattern

Dear sir/ Madam is it true that the third Paper of NET have been changed in objective to Descriptive and negative marking system also appli…

Started by Firasat Ali

2 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

LIS Links in 2010 : A Glimpse.

The statistics are as on 31st December, 2010. While calculating the Income and Expenditure we consider 1 $ = Rs. 48.00. 1. Income and Expen…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

1 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

essential subscription for print Internationsl journals

This is discusstion point at the time of inscpectin team   As per new norms aicte handbook 2010-11 for library in Graduate engineering 6 Na…

Started by Pramod Kumar Sharma

2 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Dulumani Sarma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop