LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Is B.Sc Degree is compulsory for LIS Profesionals.?

So many organizations of central government are use to required only a B.Sc holder with LIS degree for their recruitment. For example some…

Started by vandana verma

6 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Abdul Aleem

Admission in PHD programm

Dear all  I am JRF and M.Phil in library and information science and i want to admission in PHD program in 2011-12. please help me that whi…

Started by umesh sharma

4 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by umesh sharma

collection Development

Dear Sir, / Mam   Please tell me about the usefull link of Digital Libray,  and what are the process of collection development of Deemed Un…

Started by parvindar singh juneja

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Rohit Kumar Sahu

Balanced Scorecard (BSC)

What is the Balanced Scorecard? Are the balanced scorecard (BSC) playing important role to promote growth and effective management of the l…

Started by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

3 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Rohit Kumar Sahu

Can u plz. tell me Phd. admission in library science is being or not, if yes so which university, mode of programme(regular and distance mode)

Dear Sir/Madam   Can u plz. tell me Phd. admission in library science is being or not, if yes so which university?  mode of programme(regul…

Started by Kunal kishor singh

3 Apr 13, 2011

What about declaration of UGC NET result held in Dec. 2010

Does anyone know......!

Started by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

6 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Demudu Babu

Objectives and Responsibilities of IATLIS

IATLIS is an association of teachers of Library Science in India. is there no responsibilites of IATLIS to work for the improvment of the s…

Started by Dr. N K Pachauri

2 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

When K.V Pretest in lib. & Science Declare because main examination date is very near.

When K.V Pretest in lib. & Science Declare because main examination date is very near.

Started by Deepali Agarwal

3 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Deepak Sharma

A error in Online Application of Net Exam June, 2011

Some of my friend has applied for Net exam, But they have not applied finally. one of them have applied properly but after the submission…

Started by Dr. Nantu Acharjya

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL

DEAR FRIENDS,   I MINESH. OUR COLLEGE SUBSCRIBE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY.MANY ISSUE RECEIVED OUR COLLEGE BUT VOL.1…

Started by Minesh S Chunara

1 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop