LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

One step against the Qualification for the post of Library Cum Information Manager

This information is for all Library Professional. Dear Sharwan, it is not possible by a singal person. We should in unity and fight against…

Started by Rajender Kumar

8 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Chander Datt

Library Internship Work Report

hi, How to write,Models in reports,Synopsis etc

Started by jaison baby

0 Aug 26, 2011

KOHA

Hi, friends I want To know disadvantage or weak point of KOHA plz send me the right information

Started by Rama Bohra

1 Aug 25, 2011

When school libraries becomes active?

If you are a school librarian you would frequently faced a question - Are you a Library and Information Science professional?

Started by Arulnethi venkatesan

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Arulnethi venkatesan

The Atlas of New Librarianship : R. David Lankes

The Atlas of New Librarianship by R. David LankesFrom MIT Press Libraries have existed for millennia, but today the library field is search…

Started by Bharat Chaudhari

0 Aug 25, 2011

Can we donate Library Books To Students

Dear Professionals,                  Our Management closed the Diploma Course  for Education from this year, can we donate the books to stu…

Started by KANNAN

0 Aug 25, 2011

GEN ISIS Vs D- SPACE for Digital archive & regional language search adaptability( Unicode )

Which is more suitable for Digital archiving GEN ISIS or D-SPACE ? Is it possible to prepare index   languages  other than English ?

Started by Harilal, G.

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

upgrade of library proffessional

Dr. S.R. Ranganathan auther of library science in India. we stadied about his history. but when we will achive that place. we need to impro…

Started by Arulnethi venkatesan

0 Aug 25, 2011

Need information about MPhil through Distance Education

I would like to do my MPhil in Library Science through Distance Education. Can you suggest me some institution where MPhil courses are ther…

Started by Sandeep Venugopal

5 Aug 25, 2011

What is the bitter aspect of being a librarian?

The Librarian is generally considered the most intelligent person in the world for he/she is having knowledge of every aspect of field be i…

Started by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

21 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mahipal Sharma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop