LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Canan Open Cloud compete

A new foundation, announced today, will attempt to promote a free, "open source" alternative for cloud computing. The OpenStack Foundation,…

Started by Ahilya Deshpande

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

subscription of E-journals

mandatory subscription of e-journal packages (ELSEVIER and ASTM digital online library) for all engineering institution conduction UG/PG co…

Started by gurwinder

5 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Vijender Kumar

Method of data analysis in case of user survey involving two university libraries.

What could be described as best of all methods of data analysis if a researcher is conducting comparative study of two university libraries…

Started by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

3 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

6,000 members of LIS Links: A Virtual Community of Indian LIS Professionals: I am feeling happy

LIS Links now have 6,000 members. At this moment, I am feeling so happy! I cannot express my happiness in words. I developed this network t…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

21 Nov 20, 2011

Indexing and searching in Multilingual environments

Please give me some information about "Indexing and searching in Multilingual environments"

Started by Shikha Vaibhav Upasani

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

Rejected list of the candidate of Group-C Exam conducted by Ubter

Can anybody tell me how I will get the rejected list of the candidate of Group-C examination of 20 november conducted by Ubter (approved by…

Started by Rama Bohra

2 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ritesh Pant

Checkmate software for library

I want to know about checkmate software

Started by AMIT GUPTA

0 Nov 20, 2011

Yahoo Still Produce More Relevant Results in Response to Any Query than that of Google and Bing

I designed and developed four website for the Indian Library and Information Science (LIS) Professionals. Out of the four websites one is g…

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by AMIT GUPTA

Problems in Membership Card Generation in SOUL 2.0 Library Management Software

To generate membership card, I follow the following routes1. Administration -> System Settings -> Image Modification: Then I clicked…

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

Sad News

Dear professional, I feel very sad to hear that Dr. Bidhan Kumar Biswas has passed away. He was working as a  Reader at Library and Informa…

Started by Ratan Kumer Das

2 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop