LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

MOU and requirement for starting resource sharing among libraries

I want to start resource sharing among other libraies of our universities . i want to know how to start with it. basic requiremnts, MOU, sa…

Started by priyanka vasudeva

1 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Information Required

Required functioning library network and information centre details with establishment year?????

Started by Mahesh Kumar

0 Nov 25, 2011

I-Manager publication print journals

Dear friends, kindly suggest me i-manager publication agency reliable or not for subscription print journals http://www.imanagerpublication

Started by Pramod Kumar Sharma

2 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Pramod Kumar Sharma

Utilization of e-journals

AICTE has made mandatory to subscrib e-journals to all technical institutions. But at present the usage of e-journals are very low. Institu…

Started by Ganta Srinivasa Rao

2 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Ganta Srinivasa Rao

list of Special Libraries in india?

plz give the name of special libraries of india with special reference of Rajasthan.

Started by Dr. Rajpal Purohit

0 Nov 25, 2011

.Book Fair

Dear Friends, G.B.Pant university orgnizing Book Fair on 29 & 30 November 2011.Plz join us and full fil the 1,2 & 3 law of library…

Started by Rama Bohra

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Mahesh Kumar

interview question

If penal members ask that define ur self or tell us about urself. what should we reply in a best answer.

Started by vandana

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Firasat Ali

Natiional Workshop on Library Management using 21st Century Tools and Techniques

Dear LIS Professional, We are pleased to inform you that MIT PUNE`sMaharashra Academy of Engineering Alandi (D) and Algorhythms Consultants…

Started by Mahesh Kumar N Marab

0 Nov 25, 2011

shame

menika sing is not  a gud . i is talking stupidly. dont reply any anwer to him or her

Started by vandana

0 Nov 25, 2011

shame

menika sing is not  a gud . i is talking stupidly. dont reply any anwer to him or her

Started by vandana

0 Nov 25, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop