LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

ENGINEEERING COLLEGES-ONLINE JOURNALS

As per the AICTE revised CORRIGENDUM_171111 engineering college library may subscribe delnet consortium only. is this final or ?

Started by VAITHIYANATHAN

4 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by RADHAKRISHNAN K C

How to start new private library?

After my retirement i am thinking for start new private library in my home town. I have an old house in my village.The main aim behind  i…

Started by Kulkarni N G

2 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Kulkarni N G

What E-Publishing

E-Publishng is short name of electronic publishing, referring to a publishing that does not include printed books.  E-publishin…

Started by C.Kasimani

0 Jan 1, 2012

human resources

its importance and development

Started by Madhu Sharma

1 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

Top Three of 2011 over LIS Links

The Google Analytics Code is inserted in all the pages of LIS Links Site (http://lislinks.com). So, today when I looked into the data of to…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

NET Exam Question Paper Held on 26 June 2011

NET EXAM QUESTION PAPER HELD ON 26 JUNE 2011 SECTION – I This section content of two easy type of Question of 20 Marks. Each to be answer…

Started by Gunjan Gupta

17 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by KrishnasamyG

Movie collection in the library

Dear Professional,   Can anybody guide me about the rules for the movie collection is the library. guidlines for issue-returns. This collec…

Started by Maulik

3 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by vachhani kajal p

IMPACT OF ICT ON JOB SATISFACTION AMONG LIBRARY PROFESSIONALS

Let me send any article on the above topic. Form a questionnaire on it to survey.

Started by arup kumar mondal

1 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Dr. Preeti Patel

Electronic Journals

What can be done to promote Electronic Journal Usage by the faculty members? As compared to the subscription price the electronic subscript…

Started by Vishal

2 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Dr Kaushik Bose

As A Library Professional How can we make ourselves Master(Professionally Strong)in our field.

Dear Professionals First of all My Great Wishes for coming New Year. As all of us  know that Library is the backbone of each Educational In…

Started by Rakesh K. Sharma

1 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop