LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

IS MPHIL will be exampted from net/set for the recruitment of Librarian in WBCSC

I listen The WBCSC will will advertise in March'12 for the recruitment of assistt. professor/librarian. But my question is Wheather MPHIL h…

Started by arup kumar mondal

0 Jan 4, 2012

Cretaria for Evaluation of Information Sources like Census of India, Tata Institute of Social Scinece, Chemical Abstracts

Respected Professionals, I would like to know, Is there any particluar method/ cretaria for evaluation of above mentioned information sourc…

Started by DR. HAR SINGH BISHT

0 Jan 4, 2012

meeting minutes of UGC

In next NET exam will be objective type.

Started by umesh sharma

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Baldev Singh

Evaluation of Liberty Software

I want to use this software for our library.So, please if anybody using this software than give ur suggestions. Thanks and Regards 

Started by Ravi Sharma

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Ravi Sharma

Call for volunteers - GLAM / Museum initiative for Wikimediaindia

Initiative Context Museums are important cultural institutions for GLAM initiatives. There is no complete and reliable list Museums across…

Started by SAJU.S.RAJ

0 Jan 3, 2012

Regarding Criteria/ Qualification of Colleges and Professionals for being an Asstt. Librarian In College Libraries of Assam.

Hello Professionals, I would like to Know the required qualification and pay scale of Assistant Librarians of degree colleges in Assam and…

Started by Pintu Chakraborty

0 Jan 2, 2012

Please Visit Asia Biggest Library

Asia Biggest Library (Anna Centenary Library) at Chennai in Tamil Nadu.   http://annacentenarylibrary.blogspot.com/  

Started by KrishnasamyG

0 Jan 2, 2012

Academics Vs Experience

Academics vs Experience: which one has more importance for job seekers. As all of you know, these are two of the most desired aspects consi…

Started by Manoj Kumar

7 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Manoj Kumar

Library Profession may be extinct in future

In the era of e-Books, e-Journals, Online Databases it seems our role as a mediator (I mean to say we link the documents sources to our Use…

Started by Sushant

23 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

Query

what are the duties,responsibilities,work, job analysis of library trainee/apprentice

Started by Ashok kumar Das

1 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Suryakanta Baral

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop