LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Koha, DSpace, Greenstone, Joomla and lots more

Any one have integrated Koha, DSpace, Greenstone, Joomla and lots more in a single Ubuntu DVD so pl. give me link or DVD

Started by Jignesh S. Vishapara

0 Jan 23, 2012

Need Objective Questions and their answer related to library and information Science

Need Objective Questions and their answer related to library and information Science

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Jignesh S. Vishapara

ILA conference

Who Will attend the ILA conference in February??? Please reply.

Started by SUDHIR KUMAR

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by SUDHIR KUMAR

Vacancy at IRMA, Anand

IRMA, Anand, announces vacancy for the post of Library Junior Executive.. https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php?career_id=16 Thanks…

Started by Dhirendra Kumar Padhan

0 Jan 23, 2012

Hi friends please help me to solve the titiles of colonclassification...

1. Indian National Bibliography(started in 1956) 2. Herald of Library Science (India,1962) 3. Life Insurance 4. Paper Currency of India 5.…

Started by ravi pandey

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Mahesh Kumar

Karnataka Public Service Commission ( post of librarian , assistant librarian and library assistant)

sir i have one doubt the Karnataka Public Service Commission exam only eligible for karnataka people? or even everybody can apply the exam?…

Started by umasankr.s

3 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Anila Vimal

HOW TO PUBLISH ARTICAL

Dear Prof. i have write some articles in the field of Library science  i want to know how to publish my article  in Library science Journal…

Started by Anil Kumar Dewangan

3 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Rahul Kumar

Launched our Library Website

Dear All, Greetings ! Congrats to all. We take this opportunity to introduce our Library Website. Please log on to www.iihmrdelhi.org/lib

Started by Deepak Shukla

4 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by DEVRANJAN KUMAR

Koha, DSpace, Greenstone, Joomla and lots more

Any one have integrated Koha, DSpace, Greenstone, Joomla and lots more in a single Ubuntu DVD so pl. give me link or DVD

0 Jan 22, 2012

Karnataka Public Service Commission Exams

Dear All, Can anyone tell me the pattern of  KPSC Exam mainly for Librarian posts? Is there any paper for kannada Language? What will be th…

Started by Anila Vimal

0 Jan 22, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop