LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Dr. S.R. Rangnathan

Dr. S. R. Ranganathan (Father of Indian Library Science) All the libraries, book sellers and library software companies owe a part to D…

Started by Ramchandra

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Ramchandra

Urgent Request for an article

One of our Scientist need an article in Journal of Biomedical Optics Topic: *Silica-on-silicon waveguide integrated polydimethylsiloxan…

Started by Reshma

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by SAJU.S.RAJ

Tendering for Purchasing of Books.

A senior Administrative official raised a question, why not invite tenders or quotations for purchasing of Books in the Library. Though I h…

Started by O. P. Saini

6 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by O. P. Saini

Need list of good library software packages for an international school library.

Please tell me some good library softwares name with their rates for an international school library.

Started by Mamta Mishra

8 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Dharam Vir

koha

Dear professionals  I hv recently joined a institute we are using koha and winisis for library automation. my problem is that before my joi…

Started by karunabansal

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Kirana Kumar D

Book for UGC-NET JUNE 2012

IS THERE ANY NEW BOOK IN THE MARKET FOR NEW PATTERN QUESTIONS FOR PAPER III OF UGC-NET JUNE 2012?????

Started by Sherly Varghese

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

REQUIRD EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR LIBRARY TRAINEE IS MLISc. AND STIPEND PAYED IS Rs. 5000 ONLY. IS THIS A JUSTICE TO US?

Sad but true.

Started by Neetu Priya

38 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by KUSUM Saini

JRF in Indian statical Instute banglor

plz send me request my id   santoshkumarkori09@gmail.com    than i will send advertisement and form

Started by Santosh Kumar Kori

0 Feb 8, 2012

What is the difference between Informetrics, Bibliometrics, Scientometrics and Economtrics?

Dear learned professional Please give the detailed information on the topic " difference between Informetrics, Bibliometrics, Scientometric…

Started by Dr. N K Pachauri

3 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Santosh Kumar Kori

lists of the journals of Library & Information Sciences....

DEAR SIR/MADAM PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE NAME OF THE JOURNALS AND THE PLACE OF PUBLISHING PLACE WITH THE PUBLISHER  THNAKS..............

Started by Munesh Kumar

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Munesh Kumar

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop