LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Please express your views and action

Dear Friends, Sorry to say this. We are call ours self as Professionals. Many of the institutions are not giving that much of respect given…

Started by Sankar P

0 Feb 15, 2012

e-journal bouquet

Dear professionals Kindly provide details about best e-journal bouquet available for Diploma level students of Comp Sc Engineering and Elec…

Started by amit dhar

0 Feb 15, 2012

ugc

dear friends  good evening, can any body suggest good material for exam according to changed pattern for exam june 2012

Started by MRS.PRITEE CHAK

0 Feb 15, 2012

Editing for abstracting publication

what is editing for abstracting publication?

Started by SHAKEEL RAZA

0 Feb 15, 2012

questions

1. 'Emerald' is the database of : Gems And Jewellry literature Material science literature Library and Information science literature Eart…

Started by namita sony

0 Feb 15, 2012

questions

1. 'Emerald' is the database of : Gems And Jewellry literature Material science literature Library and Information science literature Eart…

Started by namita sony

0 Feb 15, 2012

PGLAN courses

can anyone give me the details on PGLAN courses from ignou Admission date, centre of study etc. I couldn't find much details about the Admi…

Started by Langmuanjohn Tonsing

0 Feb 14, 2012

The Death of Profession

Dear Professionals Sorry to post this discussion but this is the very sad day of my professional life. In the absence of Librarian in a col…

Started by Rakesh K. Sharma

7 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Rakesh K. Sharma

http://www-lib.nearnorth.edu.on.ca/dewey/ddc.htm

its short cut for DDC ...

Started by Neetu Singh

10 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by A.V.V.RAJESH BABU

AICTE to Take Every Process Online

AICTE to Take Every Process Online Prof S S Mantha has been appointed as Chairman of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).…

Started by Jignesh S. Vishapara

0 Feb 14, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop