LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,508)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Need Information regarding AICTE and UGC Norms

Dear Library Professionals, I urgently need of the following norms(How many Books & Journals we subscribed for Every Year).It would be…

Started by S.Prabhu

0 Mar 12, 2012

एम लिब की डिग्री पर ही सवाल

एम लिब की डिग्री पर ही सवाल         यह मांगी है योग्यता केयू में पद लाइब्रेरी मैनेजर का, योग्यता मांगी कंप्यूटर साइंस की, प्रदेशभर के…

Started by Iqbal Ahmad Ansari

5 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by dinesh

Number of posts of Lib Inf Assts, Lib Inf Officer etc as per govt of India categorisation order ?

Friends, Our Library has recently been upgraded to Grade 3 library by Govt of India and approved posts of Lib Information Officer, Asst Lib…

Started by PAUL TUTU

5 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by PAUL TUTU

Question related to library software

Respected all Library science professionals  I need some interview questions related to Library software (On Libsys. koha, sim etc) Plz giv…

Started by vandana

0 Mar 11, 2012

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF FINNACE

1.  Since 1983, the RBI's responsibility with respect to regional rural banks was transferred to A. ARDC B. SBI C. NABARD D. P…

Started by Sovan Nath

0 Mar 11, 2012

GENERAL INSTRUCTION OF FINANCE

Started by Sovan Nath

0 Mar 11, 2012

Competencies required for LIS professionals to work in corporate environment

Du you have any specific comments on this?

Started by Noufal

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Noufal

Internet Quiz Questions

Internet Quiz Questions -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- • What is INTERNET?Internet is the…

Started by KrishnasamyG

0 Mar 11, 2012

भारतीय कोपीराइट कानून

भारतीय कोपीराईट अधिनियम के अनुसार किसी भी पुस्तक के प्रकाशन का अधिकार कब तक लेखक को प्राप्त होता है? कृपया बताये.

Started by Sangeeta Dubey

3 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Sangeeta Dubey

One day Workshop on “E-books: Issues & Challenges” to be held on 15th March, 2012 at NIT Silchar

Dear All, I am happy to inform you that the Central Library, National Institute of Technology Silchar is going to organize a workshop on “E…

Started by Rahul Sarma

1 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop