LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Discussion (10,509)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Varsity effort to preserve old manuscripts

Varsity effort to preserve old manuscripts Gaurav Das, TNN | Feb 6, 2012, 02.47AM IST Ref:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/guwahati

Started by NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA

2 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by R K

Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

Dear friends, I have been applied and appeared in written tests and interviews for so many govt. jobs. In most of jobs I saw that, the inte…

Started by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

46 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Annu Srivastava

KSET Results are out

Result of the K-SET Eligibility test for Lectureship held on 23rd October 2011 as per UGC Guidelines can be obtained by the followed link…

Started by Dr. Kirana Kumar D

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Shrishail Kallappa Sarade

Hindi Language Information Literacy resources, projects and Websites

Dear LIS Professionals, I'm compiling a list of Hindi Language Information Literacy resources, projects and Websites. So, I request you to…

Started by Dr. Indira Koneru

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Dr. Indira Koneru

In library taking fine from faculty is valid or not?

Repected Professionals As per the Library Rules & Regulation, to take fine from faculty - is it valid or not ? Here so many universitie…

Started by Maulik

12 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

Librarian is under teaching or non teaching post in engineering college according to AICTE norm

Dear professional, please give your view on this topic in detail.  If possible please attach documentary proof.

Started by Surender Kumar

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Ritesh Kumar Tiwari

PG Entrance (including MLISc) of the Kerala University

Applications are invited for the PG entrance (including MLISc) of the Kerala University for the academic year 2012-2013, Application form a…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

1 Apr 10, 2012

Old City libraries in Hyderabad cry for attention

Old City libraries in Hyderabad cry for attention Rohit P S, TNN | Feb 24, 2012, 02.19AM IST  Ref: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/

2 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by R Sunil Kumar

ALA Accreditation Programme

Dear LIS Professionals! Please anybody provide me the information about the institution in India which conducts the ALA Accreditation Progr…

Started by Asif Iqbal

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Nihad Faisal

Survey Says Library Users Are Your Best Customers

Survey Says Library Users Are Your Best Customers Groundbreaking new study shows value of libraries to the book—and the e-book—business  R…

1 Apr 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop