LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Discussion (10,509)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

"Your Suggestions and support are great to me for drafting 6th Law of Library"-"Every Library professional his/her right salary": Can it be a Law of Library Science?

Why this Law is essential for library professionals: "Your Suggestions and support are great to me for progress" "If you are relay in favor…

Started by Mukesh C.Bharti

16 May 3, 2012
Reply by Mukesh C.Bharti

librarian service condition/ seva niyamabli any Sate government

hello all, plz give me information any stat government librarian service condition/ seva niyamabl. Uttarakhand govt. order  a commetti for…

Started by vishal bhaskar

0 May 3, 2012

CONPOLIS (India) was set up in the year

COmmittee on National POlicy on Library and Information System (CONPOLIS) was set up in which year?

Started by namita sony

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by ARUNKUMAR V R

Rendering of Asian Names

I wanna information about Rendering of Asian Names. Can any one help

Started by Manzar ahmad

0 May 3, 2012

The Validity of M.Phil from Bhagwant University ajmer(Raj.)

Is BHAGWANT UNIVERSITY AJMER(Raj.) recignised to do mphil library science? Kindy give your remark.

Started by ATUL GARG

8 May 3, 2012
Reply by Rajnish Sharma

NEED HELP TO DEVELOP WEBSITE FOR ILPA (REG.)

DEAR PROFESSIONALS THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST TO JOIN ILPA.I HAVE REPLIED ALL THE E-MAILS RECEIVED TODAY TO JOIN THE ASSOCIATION.YOU ARE KIND…

Started by Rakesh K. Sharma

5 May 2, 2012
Reply by SHIROMANI BAJAJ

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OFFLINE APPLICATION FORM

SUBMISSION OF NET APPLICATION IN OFF-LINE MODE   Due to unprecedented increase in the number of candidates willing to apply during…

Started by Sunder

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bharathi Siva

Ph.D in Library & Information Science

I want to do Ph.d in library & information science, so I want to know which are the university which provide Ph.d in library & info…

Started by Reena Sameer Verlekar/Lotlikar

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Dr Gopakumar

Wikipedia founder to help access UK Research

The British government has drafted in the Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales to help make all taxpayer-funded academic research in Britain avail…

Started by Hemanta Kumar Das

0 May 2, 2012

Need Information

Dear Sir/Madam Please anyone can provide me the copy of circular or notice in which it mentioned to pursue diploma and degree simultaneousl…

Started by Sudhir Verma

0 May 2, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop