LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Discussion (10,509)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

UGC NET June 2012 -Carbon print of OMR Response sheets

Hope all of one have gone through the new guidelines for UGC net exam. There it has mentioned that the candidates will be allowed to carry…

Started by Mayoor

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Shailendra Rana

Pls Classify these title according to UDC urgent basis

1. Development of Public Libraries in Rural Regions of Andhra Pradesh 2010. A report      2. Employment of Child Labour in Textile Indu…

Started by Sheela Gupta

0 Jun 28, 2012

Can anyone solve confusion regarding ph.d. entrance in U.P.

Respected Professional i wish to clear my confusion regarding different test announced in U.P. for Ph.D........... if seperate entrace they…

Started by Mukta

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Mukta

Digital object identifier (DOI) becomes an ISO standard

Digital object identifier (DOI) becomes an ISO standard A new International Standard that provides a system for assigning a unique interna…

Started by Surendra Kumar Pal

0 Jun 28, 2012

net question

calculaiton of impact factor: 1.web of science 2.science direct 3.scopus 4.ebsco

Started by Shradha Shukla

42 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Malti Diwakar

Information About Ph.D. PET EXAM 2012 Swami Ramanand Teerth University Nanded M.S

Dear sir / madam ,  Important Dates - Sale of Prospectus cum application form: 18th June 2012 Last Date of Submission of application form…

Started by kuldeep p.pawar

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Dantala Satyanarayana

Net online (With Answer key ) result will be declarer in one week

Dear all, Good news for All net holders. Net online (With Answer key ) result will be declarer in one week. See the Attach file.  Please s…

Started by Subhash S. Mayangade

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Manmeet Kaur

UGC net 2012 june Questions

1. Square bracket [  ]  in AACR 2 used for ? 2.segmentation related with? 3.state of the art report related to -- 4.xerography named as ---…

Started by Harin

0 Jun 25, 2012

Mismanagement of IP Univercity

1. more then 50/% students has not found there Admit Card( UGC may Please be cut the amount of Postal Charges from IP university . i though…

Started by Suresh Kumar Dubey

3 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by priyanka vasudeva

Invitation for Book Release Programme at DOS in LIS University of Mysore, Mysore

Dear Sir/Madam,   It gives me an immense please to bring it to your kind notice that, The Department of Studies in Library and Information …

Started by Dr. K.R.Mulla

0 Jun 25, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop