LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

UGC Library in New Delhi

Respected & Dear Professionals, Can anyone confirm me whether UGC headquarter in New Delhi provide library facilities (atleast refere…

Started by Ashis Biswas

4 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Ashis Biswas

what are the qualifications and pay scale for Asst. Librarian and library Asst. as per AICTE

sir/madam what are the qualifications and pay scale for Asst. Librarian and library Asst. as per AICTE. if any G.O. for that.

Started by Dr. O Seshaiaih

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Vijay Prajapati

Article Required

Pls arrange this article i will be very thank full for you  Detection and 2-Dimensional display of short tandem repeats based on signal…

Started by Vipin Sati

0 Sep 27, 2012

status of engineering college librarian

the aicte has clearly specified requirement for library books for an engineering college and also states the  addition of books per year fo…

Started by siby sebastian

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

Please help me

Is there anyone who can provide me these two articles/research papers. Energy and Environmental Sciences.  2011 . vol 4. Pg 2451-2466. “ M…

Started by KAMBIAKMUAN GUITE

0 Sep 27, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Badan Barman Regarding LISLINKS forum

Hello Dr. Badan Barman  1st to thank you for your Lislinks  forum which was given very important information, and guided to  all library in…

Started by Arvind Kumar

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Vinitha C.R.

Chart diagram for library utilization

Dear professional require the following information Our management instruct to create chart diagram for utilization of library resources am…

Started by Arulraj.R

1 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

OSS Application in LIbraries Survey

Dear Sir/Madam,I am Mallikarjun Dora, working at IIM, Ahmedabad libraryWe are doing a survey on "OSS Application in libraries" will be grat…

Started by Mallikarjun

0 Sep 26, 2012

What are the library requirements in ISO 9001-2000

Dear sir, What are the library requirements in ISO 9001-2000 certification and procedure

Started by Y. Mruthyunjaya

7 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Mallikarjuna

Can University merge two Academic session by the rule of UGC

Can University merge two Academic session by the rule of UGC.Plz give information about it Thanks

Started by Dr. Amit Kishore

0 Sep 26, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop