LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Latest Activity

Surendra Singh updated their profile
3 hours ago
Surendra Singh commented on Subhodip Bid's blog post Recruitment for the post of Library Intern in Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam
3 hours ago
Saba Sarasvdy is attending Subhodip Bid's event

Fifth International Conference on Science and Technology Metrics (STMet 2024) at Tien Giang University, My Tho City (near Ho Chi Min), Tien Giang Province, Vietnam

October 17, 2024 to October 19, 2024
yesterday
Rosy Salman Khan posted a blog post
yesterday

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

COMPUTER GENERAL QUIZ QUESTIONS

COMPUTER GENERAL QUIZ QUESTIONS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- • COBOL is acronym for: Co…

Started by KrishnasamyG

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by K. V.Ratnam

Information nature and approaches

Can any one give the detail of Information nature and approaches.

Started by Rajnish Sharma

0 Nov 9, 2012

UPPER AGE LIMIT FOR WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION FOR LIBRARIAN AND LIBRARY FACULTY

CAN ANYONE INFORM , WHAT IS THE UPPER AGE LIMIT OF WEST BENGAL COLLEGE SERVICE COMMISSION FOR LIBRARIAN AND LIBRARY FACULTY?

Started by Kumardip Mukherjee

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Subrata Banik

Development of Children Library in India

Please help me to know about "Development of Children library in India " and "Learning Material for Children"

Started by Lalit Neo

0 Nov 9, 2012

Any have information about NCERT walk-in-interview result

Any have information about NCERT walk-in-interview result or other information regarding NCERT interview which was held in October,25, 2012 

Started by Ravi Kumar

2 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Ravi Kumar

Please find class no from Colon Calssification

treatment of pain in joints television industry Hindu law of marriage Gurugranth sahab Medical libraries News Paper Selection in university…

Started by Asit Kumar Yadav

9 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Asit Kumar Yadav

Last date of form submission of NBT & Maitreyi college

"Can anybody help me in finding the last date of form submission both for the MAITREYI COLLEGE & NBT's job vacancy?"

Started by Priya Haobijam

4 Nov 8, 2012

CALL FOR PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO YOUR ARTICLES FOR BOOK ENTITLED “Emerging Technology in Library and Information Science”

Dear Professionals, . We feel privileged to inform you that Atharva Publication, (one of the best Publisher)Jalgaon,  is going to publish a…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

2 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Munesh Kumar

What is Call No

what is call no kindly tell me with detail

Started by Anita Patil

15 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Basab Ranjan Shee

Information about AICTE Consortium

Dear Sir, Greetings...! Please share the following information What is INEST- AICTE Consortium Who can Benefit? How can we get the conso…

Started by Sankar P

0 Nov 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop