LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Latest Activity

Surendra Singh updated their profile
9 hours ago
Surendra Singh commented on Subhodip Bid's blog post Recruitment for the post of Library Intern in Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam
9 hours ago
Saba Sarasvdy is attending Subhodip Bid's event

Fifth International Conference on Science and Technology Metrics (STMet 2024) at Tien Giang University, My Tho City (near Ho Chi Min), Tien Giang Province, Vietnam

October 17, 2024 to October 19, 2024
yesterday
Rosy Salman Khan posted a blog post
yesterday

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

computer science book

Dear friends Following book i will get the Pdf formet or anyway so all are help you and give me any information. thanking you Book title :…

Started by Jeganathan

0 Nov 15, 2012

Out of 'net', students drag UGC to court

By Express News Service - HYDERABAD 18th October 2012 12:08 PM Disappointed with the University Grants Commission’s (UGC) decision to alt…

Started by Ramesh Yernagula

13 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Navneet Kaur

Please clear the doubt that fresher can apply in the "SCIENTISTS REQUIRED IN INFLIBNET"

Any one having the information that fresher can apply or not in the following post released by INFLIBNET Please clear the doubt that fresh…

Started by Ravi Kumar

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

Library Census of India or world

Anyone having any information about Library census of India or World, If yes please provide me   Thanking you

Started by Shazia Khan

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Vandana

NET CLASSES -reg.

Dear Professional Colleagues,lGood Evening. Good Day. We are happy to inform you that NET classes for Library and Information Science will…

Started by B.Sivakumar

0 Nov 15, 2012

UGC NET EXAMINATIO

Started by B.Sivakumar

0 Nov 15, 2012

Query on Eligibility for Refresher Course

Dear Friends, I need to know that whether it is necessary to do an Orientation Programme before going for Refresher Course or one can dire…

Started by Sanjeev K Sunny

0 Nov 14, 2012

All the Reserved Categories who got more than 58% in UGC NET June 2012 Come forward for Justice and send mails to the follwing members

Dear Professional,  Who got more tha 58% in OBC category come forward for justice and send the below letter to ugc officials and ministry…

Started by SIMHACHALAM TERLI

4 Nov 14, 2012

Exampted NET

I was completed M.Phil in Library science Allagappa University tamil nadu  year 2004 and  i was joined PhD in 2008 at Sri venkateswar Univ…

Started by KUTTY KUMAR

2 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Sanjeev K Sunny

List of Special Libraries in Delhi

Plz provide me the name or list of special Libraries in Delhi. Thanks

Started by Shazia Khan

0 Nov 14, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop