yesterday
Kriti Dimri left a comment for Surendra Singh
Tuesday
MOHD ASIF KHAN is attending DAYAL SINGH BHATI's event

IASLIC 30 TH NATIONAL SEMINAR 2024 at ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGAR UP

November 21, 2024 at 9pm to November 23, 2024 at 7pm
Tuesday
MohanLeo posted a status
"Dear all, Plz participate in this survey. Thank you all. https://forms.gle/PUrGH3eDVpNcwQFH7"
Tuesday

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Urgently in need of an Article

I am in need of the following article.If anyone have this ,kindly send me. Understanding social innovation: a provisional framework Jou…

Started by chithra s nair

0 Feb 3, 2013

Librarian qualification as per aicte norms in private engineering college

I want to know the librarian qualification as per aicte norms in private engineering college

Started by brahma goel

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by VAITHIYANATHAN

Library Buliding

dear friends some college libraries constructed  lengthwise vary long.it is  approximately 100 to 150 feet. but width is  not that level. I…

Started by VAITHIYANATHAN

3 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by VAITHIYANATHAN

UGC Librarian Interview ranking

How the mark ranking of UGC librarian in private aided colleges is followed.. like experience, publication , presentation etc

Started by Soji Thomas

0 Feb 3, 2013

Questionnaire: Implementation and use of RFID Technology in Libraries with special Reference to selected Libraries of Delhi: A Survey

To The  Librarian    Sub: - Questionnaire for Master of Library and Information Science           (MLIS) Study   Respected Sir/Madam,   The…

Started by Harish Sati

0 Feb 3, 2013

Need previous year questions Master of Science in Library and Information Science (DRTC) for Admission Test

Any one Give me provide us to Admission test MSLIS (DRTC) previous yer questions or type of question or if any  advice for the same. 

Started by Nilanjan Sen

1 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Protiti Majumdar Gupta

Qualification of Librarian in Engineering institute

what is the qualification of librarian in engineering according to AICTE institute. please send me the qualification in writing mood by aic…

Started by ajay

6 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by siby sebastian

TRB Examination

When will TRB exam will be called for? I would like to know the number of vacancies for the post of Librarian in Government and Aided colle…

Started by Dr.R.Periasamy

0 Feb 3, 2013

Dr. Manoj Kumar Sinha , Reader , DLISc, Assam University, Silchar re-designated as Associate Professor

Dear LIS Professional Friends I take this opportunity to inform all my friends and well wishers  that I have been re-designated as Associa…

Started by Dr. Manoj Kumar Sinha

27 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Dr. Shibojit Choudhary

UGC NET E-certificate

Will UGC issue and send NET certificate by post or only e-certificate is issued now?

Started by MUKUL AGARWAL

4 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by MUKUL AGARWAL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop