LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Why Librarians Accept GOC Rates

As per the ministry of Finance, Govt of India, OM 23(7)-EII (A)/83 dated 7th Feb 1984, (GFR 116(2) (1) (1979)), clearly mentioned in s.no…

Started by Ganta Srinivasa Rao

7 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ganta Srinivasa Rao

RBI Rates on Purchasing of Foreign Books and Journals

Hello Friend, Can you help me to provide me an information of Reserve Bank of India's listed rates on purchasing of foreign books and journ…

Started by Ayan Mondal

5 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Ganta Srinivasa Rao

List of Ph. D. Thesis available in Jaykar Library, University of Pune

Dear AllI attached herewith List of Ph. D. Thesis available in Jaykar Library, University of Pune This is Informative  information for the…

Started by Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare

3 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Indira Dodiya

Standard Size of Accession and Circulation Register

Hello LIS professionals, I need your help regarding the basic standard size of the the following registers 1} Accession Register 2} Circula…

Started by Sangeeta Dubey

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by SANJAY KUMAR

Librarian is Teaching or Non Teaching in all Techinical Institutions?

Dear ProfessionalsLlibrarian is teaching or non teaching in technical institutions at India? Please clarify my doubts?

Started by chinnappalanaidu

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by RAVI D.KALWAGHE

Jorge Cauz, President of Encyclopaedia Britannica Wrote its Killing Story..

Harvard Business Review published in the March, 2013 issue, a write up  of Jorge Cauz, President of Encyclopaedia Britannica about its deat…

Started by Kankana B Badan

1 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

Please Update the final hearing of Kerala High Court on 5th Feb information Regarding the UGC NET result June 2012

If any one have information regarding the UGC NET result June 2012, Final hearing of the Kerala High Court on 5th Feb 2013, please update o…

Started by Md. Naqueebuz Zoha

35 Mar 14, 2013

Need Help in Customization of Dspace

Can anyone tell me what is the process of customization of Dspace. Actually I have installed Dspace live cd, Now, how I can change logo and…

Started by Anita Patil

4 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by SUGUMARAN C

Hearty Congrats to Prashant Laxmanrao Phugnar for Award of Ph.D

Respected Professional Hearty Congrats to my best friend Mr. Prashant Laxmanrao Phugnar for Award of Ph.D.. His tilte of Ph.D. is - A Citat…

Started by Dr. Ghante Pradipkumar

14 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Vidya Dangi

Call for Papers for the International Journals of INMANTEC Publishing

Dear Sir/Madam,   Greetings from INMANTEC Publishing!!!   The INMANTEC Institutions had published its first biannual journal in the year…

Started by Dr.Syed Ahtisham Raza Naqvi

0 Mar 14, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop