LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Reinventing Libraries: Editorial of The Hindu Newspaper

The following are the excerpts from the Hindu Newspaper editorial. http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/editorial/reinventing-libraries/article4

Started by Siddu

2 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Siddu

Institutional Repository and Open Knowledge Gateway on the website of Hansa Mehta Library

Dear LIS Professionals, It gives me immense pleasure that Hon'ble Vice Chancellor of MSU, has inaugurated an Institutional Repository and…

Started by Dr Mayank Trivedi

5 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by RITESH KUMAR SEN

Ambiguity in Questions in UGC NET: Students Appearing in Education Paying Price of UGC's Follies

I had appeared for UGC-NET held in December 2012 and I would like to draw your kind attention to the following questions asked in Education…

Started by Heera Singh Khati

0 Apr 2, 2013

UGC’s Notification Regarding NET Exemption to the Ph.D. Holders

Dear Colleagues, The letter of the secretary, UGC, New Delhi (No. F.9-3/2010 (PS)/Misc dated 12/10/12) addressed to the Vice-Chancellors of…

Started by Dr. Ashok Kumar Upadhyay

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Dr. Ashok Kumar Upadhyay

Congratulation to Dr. T. M. Vasudhevan

Dear Professionals, It was great pleasure to hear that our beloved teacher Dr. T M Vasudevan Head of the Department, Calicut University has…

Started by Jameela P.

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Jameela P.

What Should be Done if One Qualifies NET and then Get MLISc Mark-sheet?

Dear All, I have qualified UGC NET held on Dec 2012. But when I have applied for NET my results of MLIS was not declared. So I applied NET…

Started by Anjan Das

5 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Anjan Das

Progress in the Posting of Librarians in Andhra Pradesh- 1

Dear Professionals,                       We are glad to inform you that, nearly 30 members of East Godavari Library Association professio…

Started by SHAIK MEERA

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by SHAIK MEERA

Important for UGC NET

1. Chemical Abstract Service 1907 2. “Bharatiya byabahar Kosh” a Dictionary of Indian Language covering 16 Language 3. :Asian Recorder” Dea…

Started by Anil Kumar Dewangan

6 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by SUMAN SINGH

AACR2 Library Catalogue Example

AACR2 Library Catalogue, It is very usefully to every Librarian AACR2%20Library%20Catalogue.pdf

Started by Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Dr.Praveen B. Hulloli

UGC NET December 2012 Result Declared

Dear all, UGC NET December 2012 Result Declared. Please check Qualifying criteria:  http://www.ugcnetonline.in/CUT-OFF%20%20LEC%20&%20J

Started by Ramakant

19 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop