LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Software for Scientometric/Bibliometric Analysis

Dear friends,                 I need help for getting scientometric /bibliometric analysis or sorting software. If you have any ideas kindl…

Started by saravanan

7 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Saba Sarasvdy

What is Masthead and Colophon in a Document ?

While surfing the internet I came across some unfamiliar terms (at least to me) to our field. I have tried to detail it below. Masthead A…

Started by Subeesh A C

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Omkar Prasad Ahirwar

Incredible India: Mr. Kalayanasundaram, the "Man of the Millennium" Who Donated His Entire Salary of 30 Years to Help the Needy

The "Man of the Millennium", Mr. Kalayanasundaram worked as a Librarian for 30 years. Every month in his 30 year experience(service), he d…

Started by ARUN JANGRA

8 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Takhellambam Indrakumar Singh

VPM Classes Material

Dear, Sir/Mam Do you subscribe to VPM Classes course material for UGC NET JUNE 2013 (LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE)?                   …

Started by Yashavanth K N

8 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Naurin Ashraf

Kerala Library Council Agreed for Digitizing 200 Libraries in Kerala as a Pilot Study

Will it be a great success if it comes true..?

Started by BIJU.R

0 Apr 23, 2013

Details of Econtent Available on e-PG Pathshala Portal

Please  check the econtent available on e-PG Pathshala project which is a gateway to all PG courses. Please log on to http://inflibnet.ac.i

Started by pallavi

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by pallavi

Important Instruction for Applying to UGC NET June 2013

Dear LIS Professionals, First Submit your online application and take print out of bank challan. On next working day deposit the fee in any…

Started by Dantala Satyanarayana

11 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Vipan Kumar Sharma

Congratulations to Sri Ramesh Garu to Received 2nd Time Gold Medal from Dr. BRAOU

Dr. BRAOU University announced Topper of the University of the Master Library Information Science for the year of 2010-11 .Sri. Parichi R…

Started by N.Yadagiri

0 Apr 22, 2013

Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Management (PGDLIM) Admission Notification

Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for admission to its one year unique e-learning programme, PGDLIM (Po…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

1 Apr 22, 2013

Age of Retirement of Library Professionals is 65?

33. To conclude, we are of the opinion that the matter is not appropriately examined by the respondent authorities while excluding the cate…

Started by Dr. Badan Barman

4 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop