LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Latest Activity

Damodar Dashrath Waghmare is attending Dr. U. Pramanathan's event
31 minutes ago
Prem prakash posted a status
"library science net syllebus and which publications prefer for net exam preparation"
1 hour ago
Dr. Prabhat Ranjan replied to Bahni Mukhopadhyay's discussion Staff Pattern in College Libraries
yesterday
Azmit Begum Chowdhary is attending DAYAL SINGH BHATI's event

IASLIC 30 TH NATIONAL SEMINAR 2024 at ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGAR UP

November 21, 2024 at 9pm to November 23, 2024 at 7pm
Wednesday

Discussion (10,510)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Unable to circulate book in SOUL 2.0

Sir/Madam We are using SOUL 2.0 and all books are entered in the software. Unfortunately, a book is showing as "on hold" in STATUS when we…

Started by Hemanta Gogoi

5 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Archita M

ADMISSION NOTICE- 2013-14: B. Lib. I. Sc and M. Lib. I. Sc

ADMISSION NOTICE- 2013-14: B. Lib. I. Sc and M. Lib. I. Sc Department of Library and Information science…

Started by shriram Pandey

0 Jun 5, 2013

user study.

what is user study can any expline in detail the planning of the user study.

Started by Geeta H.P.

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Haribabu babu

Encyclopedia Britanica

Hello Friends, I would like to buy Encyclopedia Britanica in  ehalf of my school. If any body have any contact person please let me know. T…

Started by Sangeeta Dubey

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by venkatanagaiah

“Professionally qualified library staff are to be treated as academician staff”.

UGC’s letter dated 18.1.1961 to the Registrar of University mentions that the UGC had decided to upgrade the status of library staff in the…

Started by Manavta Jugeshh

0 Jun 5, 2013

Implementation of AICTE Pay Scales and Service Conditions for teaching faculty in National Power Training Institute (NPTI)

Press Information Bureau Government of IndiaCabinet 04-June-2013 20:38 IST   Implementation of AICTE Pay Scales and Service Conditions for…

0 Jun 5, 2013

Need Help: Installation of Dspace digital library software

I like to install dspace in my library. but it is difficult to install dsapce without help of IT people. Is there any easy step for install…

Started by NIMISHA

5 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by MIDHUN L S

UGC NET June - Victims Associations

. Dear  Brothers,We have decided that we will have our agitation against UGC on 12th and 13 June  2013(WED. &  Thu.) at UGC  office b…

16 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Vishal Sharma

June, 2012 E-certificate.

Did anybody has got the NET June, 2012 e-certificate (offline mode)? Today I found the link on UGC site but could not able to download the…

Started by vikas kumar

2 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Vinutha

The Librarian’s Book of Lists

The Librarian’s Book of Lists By George M. Eberhart If you are a librarian or just really like to learn new information this is an excelle…

Started by Abilash Achuthan

0 Jun 4, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop